Complaints Resolution Guide
What if I have a complaint?
If you have a complaint about your contract or dealings with us, you should contact RENTASAUR to see if the complaint can be resolved simply and quickly. We would like to be the first to know if you are not happy with our services.
How do I make a complaint?
You can provide us with details of your complaint in any of the following ways:
- • Visiting the Rentasaur store at –
a. 38 Moon Street, Moolap or
b. 11 New Street, Frankston.
- • Phoning the Rentasaur store on 1800 Rentasaur (1800 736 827)
- • Sending an email: email@example.com
- • Writing to:
Rentasaur Customer Feedback
PO Box 1713, GEELONG VIC. 3220
When contacting us, please advise if you require an interpreter or have any special needs.
What will Rentasaur do?
Rentasaur aims to settle all complaints fairly and promptly. We will:
- • Acknowledge your complaint in writing within 2 days of receiving it.
- • Investigate your complaint within 5 days of receiving it.
- • Attempt to resolve your complaint and notify you in writing within 7 days of receiving it. We will provide you with details of the basis upon which Rentasaur came to its decision and your rights regarding the decision.
If your complaint is not likely to be resolved within these timeframes we will make contact with you about the progress of our investigation and response.
What if I am not satisfied?
If an issue has not been resolved to your satisfaction, you can lodge a complaint with the Australian Financial Complaints Authority, or AFCA. AFCA provides fair and independent financial services complaint resolution that is free to consumers.
- • Website: www.afca.org.au
- • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• In writing to: Australian Financial Complaints Authority
GPO Box 3
Melbourne VIC 3001
Rentasaur Pty Ltd CIO Membership Number is M0015844